AAC Autoclave With Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Detail
Heating medium: saturated steam
Rail distance & height: 800×200(General) (can be design according to buyer)
Light rail: 15kg/m (China-standard)
Admission direction: both middle-sides inlet
Door opening form: double upside opening
Inlet pipe diameter:DN100
Plate thickness: 20mm
Designed temperature: 204 Celsius degree
Designed pressure: 1.6 Mpa
Working temperature: 201 Celsius degree
Working pressure: 1.5 Mpa
Hydraulic test: 2.1 Mpa
Safety valve working pressure: 1.58Mpa
Working medium: saturated steam
Heating method: High temperature steam
Main pressure parts: Q345R(GB713), 16MnⅡ (NB/T47008)
Designed service life: 20 Years
Weight: 58 Tons
The enclosure dimensions are 33m×3m×2.9m (nude package)
Raw Material: sand lime brick, cement, flyash brick, slag brick, aerated concrete block, etc.
AAC Autoclave With Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block After-sales service
1. Provide reasonable suggestions for production line of autoclave of users to yield the gratest efficiency of equipments.
2. Freely direct position, installation, debugging, and on-site training to use normally, and direct users to use autoclave safely, high efficiently, and conveniently.
3. Review clients for usage of autoclave.
4. Provide quick-wear parts and spare parts .
What is AAC ?
1. Aerated Autoclaved concrete block (light block ) is the light and porous building material. It has light ,keeping temperature , Environmental protection,can’t burn and other advantages.it has a wide prospect of market.it is the main building material in the future. it can be made into many kinds of bricks(for example:600×200×100,80×80×180,240×115×53,600×200×125),they could be used industry building and common building.they are more and more popular in the world.in the future,they will replace the Clay brick completely.
2. Areated concrete common conception.Common concrete density is usually 1600-2400kg/m3,but areated concrete are 500kg/m3,600kg/m3,700kg/m
3.It has not the big grain,main use silicon material (for example:flyash,sand,stone dust and others ),through making the material small for example sand,they can be used directly if has enough degree of small (for example fly ash.Mixing calcium material lime, cement water to a special slop,then add the aluminum dust and the additive.Make the aluminum dust and the special slop have a Chemical reflect.then produce Hydrogen to make the concrete slop to expanding or swell,foam.Next,put them into the curing room to concreting cutting steaming curing,last,there will bacome the light brick,the porous rate is 70-80%.
Feature of AAC:
1. Thermal Insulation
It has highest thermal rating in the industry….R30! Thus provides well insulated interiors, keeping out warm air in summer and cold air in winters.AAC reduces Air conditioning cost by 30%.
2. Sound proof
AAC wall has an excellent sound Transmission class (STC) ,rating of 44. Result: Virtually Soundproof Interiors!
3. Earthquake Resistant
Earthquake forces on structure are proportional to the weight of the building, hence AAC shows excellent resistant to earthquake forces. Regions of high seismic activity like Japan exclusively use AAC. It has been proven to withstand wind loads of category 5 tropical storms.
4. Floor Space Area
Use of thinner blocks (6″ instead of 9″ exterior walls) because of its excellent water barrier & insulation properties leads to an increase in floor space area between 3-5%.
5. Cost saving
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving.Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%.
Its automatic manufacturing process gives AAC an exceptional dimensional accuracy & smooth surfaces, eliminating need of three-coat plaster walls and allows for a final 6 mm skim coat (putty/POP).
6. Fire Resistant
Best in class fire rating of 4 hours. The melting point of AAC is over 1600 ºc, more than twice the typical temperature in a building fire of 650 ºc.